Dual Layer Sheet Waterproofing Membrane to Provide Superior Protection to Below Grade Structures
Paraseal LG is a multi-layer sheet membrane waterproofing system consisting of a self-sealing, expandable layer of bentonite laminated to an impermeable, high density polyethylene (HDPE). The dual components form a tough, high performance waterproofing membrane system manufactured in controlled thicknesses of 4.25mm to 5mm.
Paraseal LG is typically used in the following applications:
- Elevator pits
- Retaining walls
- Below grade waterproofing
- Below footing slab
Features & Benefits
- Dual layer waterproofing system provides redundancy and added security to the builder and owner that water will not enter.
- Can be installed 24 hours after the concrete formwork has been removed, allowing for a faster construction schedule.
- Does not need to cure, so backfill can commence as soon as the sheet has been installed.
- >30 years and millions of square metres installed all over the world demonstrate that the product is robust and can handle a variety of site conditions.
- The bentonite can expand up to 8 times its original thickness to stop water that may make it past the HDPE layer, providing a second layer of Failsafe protection.
- The robust HDPE layer provides significant (180kg/m²) of puncture resistance to ensure damage doesn’t occur to the waterproofing membrane by careless trades.