Extruded Silicone Bridge
Spectrem Simple Seal is an ultra-low modulus, preformed silicone extrusion specifically designed to have high elongation properties. Simple Seal is typically bonded with Spectrem 1 Silicone Sealant to a wide range of substrates to provide a watertight seal.
Spectrem Simple Seal is designed for both new construction and restoration work involving:
- Window perimeter
- EIFS joints
- Parapet walls
- Aluminum window seals
- Transition seals Curtain wall joints
- Sheet metal roof joints and other lap joints.
Features & Benefits
- Cost effective alternative to cutting out existing failed sealant.
- High flexibility and movement capability.
- High tear resistance.
- Ease of installation.
- Colour fast formulation.
- Wide operational temperature range.
- Non-corrosive and corrosion resistant.
- Resistant to UV exposure and weathering.
- Capable of sealing high movement joints.
- Well suited for sensitive substrates such as exterior render.