TREMstop Hydro Mastic is a one-component, solvent-free adhesive and sealing compound based on polyurethane technology which swells in contact with water for the sealing of joints and pipe penetrations.
TREMstop Hydro Mastic is specifically designed for the following applications:
- Sealing of flat and uneven construction joints, even on damp surfaces
- Sealing of joints between prefabricated concrete elements (cable and pipe penetrations/ducts) also in wet conditions.
- Sealing of connections between steel girders and concrete floor slabs
- Sealing of uneven surfaces and concrete substrates
- Fixing of swelling tapes and injection hoses
- Sealing of distance tubes
- Sealing between sheet piles and concrete floor slabs
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Outstanding adhesion and filling characteristics ensure safe and reliable cavity filling even on damp and uneven surfaces.
- Can be applied to concrete, PVC, HDPE, and steel
- Swells to up to approximately 200% of its original, dry state upon contact with water.
- TREMstop Hydro Mastic is a very flexible sealant and adapts well to uneven/rough surfaces.
- Simple application/handling in a cartridge
- Remains functional for the whole lifespan of the structure.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Resistant to mineral-oil products, mineral and vegetable oils and greases
- TREMstop Hydro Mastic is drinking water safe