Tremco Dualproof C membrane is a fully welded system, consisting of a special non-woven PP-Fleece, which is co-extruded with a highly flexible, water and gas resistant, soft PVC membrane. The fresh concrete forms a mechanical bond with the PP-Fleece and prevents water tracking between the membrane and the concrete.
The Tremco Dualproof C membrane system is new generation technology, it is specifically designed for the waterproofing and protection of below ground reinforced concrete.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Tremco Dualproof C Membrane System is proprietary, highly flexible soft PVC composite waterproofing membrane which forms a permanent mechanical bond with freshly poured concrete:
- Protection against lateral water flow up to 6.9 bar
- May be used in salt-water areas to protect the concrete structure
- Used for water pressure-tight surface sealing of concrete structures
- External barrier, for the waterproofing and protection of floor slabs and exterior concrete wall surfaces against soil moisture
- Radon gas barrier
- Tough and resistant - fast and easy to install
- High compound shear strength
- Quality control (CE-Certification) / Several independent test reports
- Crack bridging in case of concrete cracks caused by strength and shrinkage
- Crack-bridging capacity up to 3.2mm / 6.9 bar water pressure
- May be installed in all weather conditions / Working temperature between -5°C and +50°C
- Lightweight and versatile- Easy on-site handling
- Membrane edge for overlapping
- Protects concrete against chemical, salt and sulphate attack
Tremco Dualproof C may be used in all applications, where reinforced concrete structures must be protected against groundwater and contaminants. It is suitable for waterproofing of:
- Other concrete constructions below grade.
- In saline or alkaline environments due to its chemical resistance.