Vulkem 350SL is a self leveling grade, low VOC, polyurethane waterproofing membrane. It is suitable for use with the Vulkem range of polyurethane top coats or can used as a stand alone membrane in non UV exposed or non pedestrian foot traffic conditions. When used with a Vulkem top coat, different slip ratings can be achieved by adding Tremco’s various aggregates to the Vulkem top coat.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tested to AS4654.1 to ensure compliance with the NCC for external waterproofing in Australia.
- Easy to clean, waterproof membrane.
- Low VOC waterproofing membrane.
- Single component base coat provides an efficient use of material for small areas.
- Mildew- and fungus- resistance safeguards concrete surfaces against environmental contaminants.
- Re-coatable and compatible with other Tremco sealants, which enhances waterproofing protection with full system compatibility.
Vulkem 350SL is suitable for use in areas such as:
*Some application types will require the use of a Vulkem polyurethane top coat.
- Recreational Areas
- Mechanical/Plant Rooms
- Lift/Stair Overruns