Structural Glazing Spacer Tape
SG635 is a 300kg density PVC foam which is coated both sides with high tack acrylic adhesive with blue filmic liner for easy release. SG635 has an open cell structure to allow curing of structural silicones on all sides of the joint.
SG635 is designed to give a specific gap thickness for structural silicone in structural glazing systems. The open cell nature of the foam allows curing of structural silicones.
* All structural glazing applications must be reviewed and approved
by Tremco. Contact your local Tremco Representative for more information
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Tremco Structural Silicone adhesives Consult Tremco Technical Services for further information.
- High shore hardness giving guaranteed joint thickness
- Low thermal conductivity
- Available in a range of widths and thicknesses to suit a range of structural systems
- Fast recovery from compression