Dymonic 100 is a high performance, best in class movement, medium-modulus, low VOC, UV stable, non-sag polyurethane sealant. Formulated with an innovative polymer technology, Dymonic 100 is a highly versatile sealant that has a unique capability to adhere to damp or green concrete.
Dymonic 100 is a durable, flexible, paintable sealant that offers excellent performance in moving joints and exhibits tenacious adhesion once fully cured. Typical applications for Dymonic 100 include:
- Expansion and control joints
- Precast concrete panel joints
- Perimeter caulking (windows, doors, panels)
- Vinyl Siding
- Sealant caulking under all Tremco liquid applied waterproofing membranes, roof membranes, and traffic coatings
- Use as fluid applied flashing in window/door rough openings
Features and Benefits
- Can be applied on 24 hour old concrete, allowing for rapid acceleration of the construction time-frame and application of Tremco membranes/coatings.
- Best in class movement capability of +100/-50% allows Dymonic 100 to be used in a wide range of high movement expansion joints.
- Low VOC
- Dymonic 100 is paintable, providing the building owner maximum flexibility in the exterior façade colour.
- Jet fuel resistant allows Dymonic 100 to be used in construction/expansion joints in car parks, fuelling stations, and aviation hangers.
- Dymonic 100 has extreme UV resistance and will not crack, craze or yellow under some of the most extreme UV exposure.
- Due to innovative polymer technology, Dymonic 100 will not out gas like more traditional polyurethane sealant technology.