Low Odour, Low VOC, Modified Acrylic Waterproofing Membrane with Micro Fibres
Vulkem H2 Plus is a single component, rapid cure, modified acrylic waterproofing membrane, incorporating micro fibres to increase strength and wet film thickness.
Vulkem H2 Plus is formulated to be used as a single component, low odour non-trafficable waterproofing membrane. Vulkem H2 Plus can be used in areas such as:
- Other internal covered/tiled areas
Features & Benefits
- Tested successfully to AS 4654.1 and AS4858 ensures it meets the requirements set forth by the National Construction Code of Australia.
- Low odour allows for use in low air flow areas like bathrooms, wash-rooms, and kitchen areas.
- Due to acrylic chemistry, Vulkem H2 Plus is suitable for direct stick tile applications. Consult Tremco for further information.
- Water clean-up minimises the need for solvents on-site or solvent exposure to contractors.