TREMproof 211 is a low VOC, high solids, moisture curing polyurethane
waterproofing membrane, designed primarily for use in planter boxes and
TREMproof 211 is suitable for use in areas such as:
- Retaining Walls
- Below Grade Waterproofing
- Green Roofs
- Planter Boxes (with anti-root additive)
* Some application types will require the use of TREMproof Anti-Root Additive
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tested to AS 4654.1 – Waterproofing membranes for external above ground use.
- Easy to clean, waterproof membrane.
- Low VOC waterproof membrane.
- Single component minimises application errors with improper mixing of plural component products.
- Minimum 87% solids assist the contractor in applying the correct dry film thickness by allowing them to quickly measure the wet film thickness.