TREMprime EP is 100% solids, two component epoxy primer recommended for use on porous substrates and is also used as a compatible tie-coat to create connectivity between otherwise incompatible membranes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% solids, high performance primer for use with the various Vulkem, TREMproof and AlphaGuard Bio systems.
- Connectivity/barrier primer for:
- TREMproof 250GC
- TREMproof 201/60R
- TREMproof Torch Membranes
- TREMproof 3300 HD
- TREMproof 260
- Low VOC allows for use in interior and sensitive spaces.
- 100% solids ensure that the installed application thickness is the cured thickness.
- Superior adhesion properties promote adhesion of various coatings and membranes.
- Use as connectivity primer eliminates the potential for secondary chemical reactions and incompatibility between existing membranes and new/remedial applications.