One Part, High Movement, Easy to Gun, Polyurethane Joint Sealant
TREMflex 50 is a low modulus joint sealant, especially formulated to ensure bubble free cure even at very high temperatures and humidity climatic conditions.
It cures by reaction with atmospheric humidity to produce a joint sealant with a 50% joint movement accommodation factor. The sealant guns and tools consistently well at even the most extreme temperatures.
TREMflex 50 can be used for sealing joints in:
- Under waterproofing membranes
- Cast In Place concrete
- Precast panels
- Brick & block work
Features & Benefits
- No bubbling/swelling upon curing in difficult climatic conditions.
- Excellent adhesion on a wide variety of substrates without priming necessary.
- Excellent extrusion, tooling & storage stability over wide range of climatic conditions.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Low modulus, joint movement accommodation +/- 50%.
- Microorganism & fungus resistant.
- Excellent heat resistance, suitable for application where exposure to temperatures >60oC take place.
- Resistance to cold: The sealant remains elastic even down to -40oC.