Hydrophobic Polyurethane Grouting System
Tremco Aqua-Dam U is a hydrophobic polyurethane compound that is injected in concrete and other sound substrates to stop water. The reaction time is controlled with Tremco Aqua Accelerator. When cured, Tremco Aqua-Dam U forms a water tight seal within the substrate.
Tremco Aqua-Dam U, can be injected into a variety of concrete structures to waterproofing leaking cracks and joints (control and construction joints).
Features & Benefits
- Fast reaction time with added accelerator.
- Dimensionally stable- minimal shrinkage in wet/dry cycles.
- Excellent elongation in moving cracks and joints.
- Tenacious adhesion to both wet and dry substrates.
- Needs very little water to react and cure.
- Remains active when the water subsides.