Epoxy Paste Adhesive
TREMcoat EPA is a two-component, versatile epoxy paste structural adhesive and void filler. It is specially formulated to handle a wide range of job-site conditions and applications. It creates a dense solid that adheres tenaciously to the substrate it is installed on.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Colour coded Part A and B assists with proper mixing and minimizes error by applicators on-site by achieving a uniform grey appearance.
- Blends easily to ensure uniform consistency prior to application.
- 95Mpa Compressive strength exceed concrete, ensuring the weak spot in the structure is now a point of strength.
- 1 Day Cure minimizes project delays.
- Good chemical resistance for applicable use in adverse conditions.
- Potable Water Approved (AS 4020).
- 2 hour pot-life allows plenty of time for installation.n
TREMcoat EPA is a versatile adhesive that has a range of applications, some of which are:
- Anchor Starter Bars
- Adhering Pre-Cast concrete elements
- Adhesive for TREMseal Bandage system
- Adhesive for natural building elements
- Metal bonding
- Void filling/crack sealing in concrete decks
- Emergency repair of concrete structures/industrial floors