One Part, High Performance, Neutral Cure
Structural Silicone Sealant
SG300 is a versatile, high performance silicone sealant which reacts with atmospheric moisture to produce a flexible silicone rubber, ideal for a wide variety of general purpose joint sealing and glazing applications. Capable of taking extension, compression, transverse and longitudinal movements, SG300 resists severe environmental conditions such as wind loading, wind driven rain, snow and sleet, and is impervious to acid rain, ozone, ultraviolet light and extreme temperature variations.
Features & Benefits
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C1184- Standard Specification for Structural Silicone Sealants.
- Exceptional weather resistance including UV and ozone exposure with an anticipated service life of 30 years.
- Movement capability of 25%.
- Good adhesion without a primer to most common substrates.*
- High adhesion strength.
- Excellent gunnability through wide temperature range.
- Stable curing system, which assures product reliability.
- Quick skin formation.
- The high modulus and outstanding physical properties of SG300 allow for sealing a wide variety of demanding applications, such as:
- Curtain walling, included cap, toe, heel and air seals
- General sealing/jointing
- Silicone structural glazing in 2 sided and 4 sided systems*
- A weather seal in butt (2 sided) and stopless (4 sided) glazing systems
- Joint within curtain/window systems
* All structural glazing applications must be reviewed and approved by Tremco. Contact your local Tremco Representative for more information.