Polyurethane Foam for Filling & Sealing of Airtight Joints & Penetrations
A single component PU foam particularly suitable for ensuring an airtight perimeter seal around the windows and doors. It is also an ideal choice for sealing floor to wall and wall to ceiling joints; the movement accommodation factor (MAF) of 35% ensures that the integrity of the seal is maintained in the event of movement and settlement.
As an air tight gap filler and water resistant seal in:
- Door and window frames
- Top of wall joints
- Beam of roof joints
- Wall to roof joints
- Service penetrations
Features & Benefits
- MAF of approximately 35%.
- Economic solution for airtight and water-resistance sealing.
- Permanently soft and flexible foam that allows joint movement.
- Provides driving rain resistance to 650Pa.
- Low post expansion prevents distortion of building cladding panels.
- No sealant top coating required in areas that are shielded for UV light.
- Excellent sound barrier.
- Improves thermal insulation.
- Easy to cut when cured.