Eucocrete FLO is a high strength, free-flowing micro-concrete reinstatement mortar for form and pour applications up to 200mm thick. Eucocrete FLO meets the requirements of EN1504-3 Class R4.
Eucocrete FLO is ideal for the reinstatement of large, structural sections of concrete as well as for many smaller locations where difficulties of access make hand or trowel applied mortars impractical. The highly fluid nature of Eucocrete FLO eliminates the need for compaction and vibration even where access to the repair zone is restricted or where reinforcement is congested.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Meets the requirements of EN1504-3 Class R4
- Excellent bond to concrete substrates without independent primer
- Suitable for use with Euclid Sentinel Anodes
- Exceptional flow allows pumping or pouring into restricted locations
- Compatible with concrete strength in the range of 30 to 60 MPa