Vulkem 346 is a UV stable, single component, polyurethane top coat. It is suitable for use with the Vulkem range of polyurethane base coats. Different slip ratings can be achieved by adding Tremco’s various aggregates to the Vulkem 346 top coat.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tested to AS4654.1 to ensure compliance with the NCC for external waterproofing in Australia.
- UV stable.
- Single component top coat provides an efficient use of material for small areas.
- Suitable for light to moderate pedestrian foot traffic.
- Mildew- and fungus- resistance safeguards concrete surfaces against environmental contaminants.
- Re-coatable and compatible with other Tremco sealants, which enhances waterproofing protection with full system compatibility.
Vulkem 346 is suitable for use in areas such as:
*All applications will require a Vulkem base coat be applied prior to the installation of the Vulkem 346.
- Recreational Areas
- Mechanical/Plant Rooms
- Lift/Stair Overruns