UV Resistant Pedestrian Waterproofing System
Vulkem 360NF/346 is a composite waterproofing system comprised of tough-curing liquid polyurethane. It cures to form a durable rubber membrane surface that provides a lasting and easy-to-clean waterproof and trafficable coating. Textured surfaces for pedestrian traffic will use an aggregate-laden top membrane to aid in wear and slip resistance. Vulkem 360NF/346 may be used to apply a seamless, monolithic waterproof membrane to concrete and primed metal surfaces.
- Recreational Decks
- Mechanical Rooms
- Athletic Surfaces
- Similar applications that require an elastomeric, trafficable grade waterproofing system.
Features & Benefits
- Tested to AS4654.1 to ensure compliance with the NCC for external waterproofing in Australia.
- Vulkem 346 top coat is a single component product, which provides efficient use of material for small areas.
- Vulkem 360NF is a low odour, waterproofing membrane.
- Fast cure through time allows the area to be returned to use 24 hours after installation in most instances.
- Mildew- and fungus- resistance safeguards concrete surfaces against environmental contaminants.
- Excellent durability and UV resistance extend the useful life of pedestrian systems.
- Re-coatable and compatible with other Tremco sealants, which enhances waterproofing protection with full system compatibility.