UV Resistant Pedestrian Waterproofing System Comprised of Moisture Cured, Single Component Membranes
Vulkem 350/346 is a composite waterproofing system comprised of tough-curing liquid polyurethane. It cures to form a durable rubber membrane surface that provides a lasting and easy-to-clean waterproof and trafficable coating. Textured surfaces for pedestrian traffic will use an aggregate-laden top membrane to aid in wear and slip resistance.
- Recreation Decks
- Mechanical Rooms
- Athletic Surfaces
- Similar applications that require an elastomeric, trafficable waterproofing system.
Features & Benefits
- Tested to AS4654.1 to ensure compliance with the NCC for external waterproofing in Australia.
- Single component products provide efficient use of material for small areas.
- Fast cure through time allows the area to be returned to use 24 hour after installation in most instances.
- Mildew and fungus resistance safeguards concrete surfaces against environmental contaminants.
- Excellent durability and UV resistance extends the useful life of pedestrian systems.
- Re-coatable and compatible with other Tremco sealants, which enhance waterproofing protection with full system compatibility.