Two Component, Epoxy Primer and Incompatibility Barrier
Tremco Epoxy Primer is a 100% solids, two component epoxy primer recommended for use on porous substrates and is also used as a compatible tie-coat to create connectivity between otherwise incompatible membranes.
Tremco Epoxy Primer is an ideal epoxy for:
- Priming prior to Tremco’s AlphaGuard BIO roofing system
- 100% solids vapour retarding primer for use with the Vulkem membrane systems
- Connectivity primer for:
- TREMproof 250GC
- TREMproof 201/60
- TREMProof Torch membranes
- TREMproof 3300 HD
- TREMproof 260
Features & Benefits
- Low VOC allows for use in interior and sensitive spaces.
- Superior adhesion properties promote adhesion of various coatings and membranes.
- Use as vapour retarding primer minimises the potential for vapour blisters in waterproofing membranes.
- Use as connectivity primer eliminates the potential for secondary chemical reactions and incompatibility between existing membranes and new/remedial applications.